Founded in 2009, the fiesty MOFO Vixens put the sizzle back in the Toronto dragon boat racing scene with a smoldering combination of racing hard and playing hard.
Powered by a talented group of paddlers with a propensity for having fun, the team excels in making heads turn. Make no mistake: these ladies are a double threat on the starting line and on the dance floor.
Who says that paddling can't be naughty AND nice?
The Vixens will be practicing on Wednesdays @ 7:30PM at the Outer Harbour practice facility, starting on August 12, 2009. We'll have 5 practices to fine-tune our paddling technique together and perfect our strategy for kicking ass at the Great White North regatta! Below are the practice dates:
- Wednesday August 12, 2009
- Wednesday August 19, 2009
- Wednesday August 26, 2009
- Wednesday September 2, 2009
- Wednesday September 9, 2009
Directions to Outer Harbour site (from Yonge & Lakeshore):
(1) Continue East to stay on Lake Shore Blvd E
(2) Turn right at Leslie St
(3) Turn right at Unwin Ave
(4) You will reach a bridge. This is the practice site
View Larger Map